Bypass iOS 7 Activation Screen iOS 7 Activation Bypass

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bypass iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock Without Apple ID (Tool with New version)

Are you looking for solution to bypass iOS 7 Activation lock? Today we have good news for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S & 4 owners with Locked Apple iCloud Activation. Our iPhone Dev-Team come with a new tool that is very easy and fast solution to completely remove and bypass iOS 7 activation lock on iPhone 5s, 5c, 4s, 5 and iPhone 4.


How the iOS 7 Activation bypass tool works?
This tool remove the current iCloud account that is saved on your device, and activate any iPhone functions (wifi, calls, apps, new apple id. etc). All you need to do is to download the Activation Lock Bypass Tool, run it on your Computer and follow our step by step iOS 7 Activation lock bypass guide.

Bypass IOS 7 Activation Lock Compatible Apple Models
- Bypass iPhone 5S Activation Lock
- Bypass iPhone 5C Activation Lock
- Bypass iPhone 5 Activation Lock
- Bypass iPhone 4S Activation Lock
- Bypass iPhone 4 Activation Lock
- Bypass iPad Air Activation Lock
- Bypass iPad Mini / Retina Activation Lock
- Bypass iPad 4/3/2 Activation Lock

Bypass Activation Lock - Compatible iOS Firmwares
- Bypass iOS 7.1.2 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.1.1 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.1 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.0.6 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.0.5 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.0.4 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.0.3/2/1 Activation Lock
- Bypass iOS 7.0 Activation Lock





Steps to Bypass iOS 7 Activation Lock
Before we start, you need to Download the iOS 7 Activation bypass Tool: 

 


1. Enter your Device to DFU Mode.
2. Connect your iPhone with PC and Start the Tool
3. Browse for activation.deb file [located in same folder with this tool].
4. Check Remove iCloud Account / Activation Screen and Activate Device.
5. Click Update and wait for process to finish.

After the process is completed you can Set your new device with new Apple account because the iCloud Activation Lock is completely Removed and the option Find my iPhone is disabled.

Download iOS 7 Activation Bypass Tool
You can download this lifesaver tool via the link posted below. This tool currently works only with Windows 8/7/xp computers. (Please Donate before using our tool, because we need money to keeping server and spend to development other tools)

 

After you Complete all steps to bypass iOS 7 Activation lock screen to bypass iCloud activation, you can connect your iPhone to iTunes and add new (your current Apple ID & Pass) and can set up this device as NEW Device.

ATTENTION!
Please using the tool of our team for personal only. Don't spam and share this tool with widespread on Internet or any form.
Share this post

27 comments

  1. Finally I bypassed iCloud on my devices. This tool worked perfectly for me. Thank you Dev Team! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect tool. Only 10 minutes and my iphone 5 is fixed. now works perfectly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias con respecto

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, my iphone be free nowww yeahhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. after donate i have my link, thank a lot! good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send the link to me.
      Robin.Ereman@oktedi.com

      Delete
  6. i love your team, thanks youuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm passed!!! So many thanks..proud of your dev team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear CAn you send me on my email sukhwinder.iphones@gmail.com & sukhwinder.hathway@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Help me plaese My mail is camfortfrida@gmail.com :

      Delete
  8. เพื่อขอบคุณและทีมงานของคุณมีความสง่างาม

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz help me ... if anybody can send me the tool that would be appreciated my id is jyothikaraj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cool, thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello i buy software but i cant get icloud.deb or activation .deb file.Please can help me?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey guys pls i got aan iphone from a friend icloud lock screen pls need the tools to solve my problem i dont have credit card plz need to get out of icloud lock screen,essonoonanapaularistide@gmail.com need link to download plz
    (o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. [-( [-{ please send the link without survey, my emial id is sukhwinder.iphones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. :-? please send the link without survey, my emial id is sukhwinder.iphones@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. someone send me the link i bought a iphone 6 n it has a icloud lock on it plz send the downlown link to my email cbmusic7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please send link my email id muhammadraziqe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please send link my email id muhammadraziqe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought an iPhone 6s an its lock via Apple ID. Can anyone assist me to unlock it? My email is: robin.ereman@oktedi.com

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSS Comments RSS Back to top
© 2011 Bypass iOS 7 Activation Screen by Tool ∙ Designed by BlogThietKe
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
BACK TO TOP